Wednesday 22 January 2014

Bit coin mining on the pi

Today I got my first payout of $9 not much but not bad for a 335mhz usb stick. This took about two months but I have since got a red fury which should reduce the time to just under a week and a cheap bfl jaleopeno should be here soon too this will bring payouts down to around every two days.

I'm also looking at adding a adafruit lcd with buttons to view what's going on and have also installed plugins to view my miner on the move.

Ok I don't see myself making huge amounts but will start to see a break even on the devices in 6 months plus electric costs.

I will do a detailed write up soon, but feel free to make a donation to me (doesn't matter how small) to:

1NxgjnWQfS7YXBe7M4ztuTn4Mw91UGTkBD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment would love to hear your ideas.